Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All. I am preparing to order a 65 Coupe kit (went to build school last month to get a taste), and I am looking to meet any coupe builders/owners in the area, for guidance, support, and hands-on assistance if needed. I am in Bucks County, PA, north of Philadelphia. Reply if you want to connect. Thanks, Gabe

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
There us a young guy named Chris in PA and of course FFR guru Mark Dougherty is near also.
Have a look at the owners map too. It's one of the first threads posted on top of this page.

John

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Mark. I will be in touch!

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
I'm in Newark DE, so anything I can do to help, let me know. I didn't build mine, I bought it complete. I've just been fixing/working/tuning on almost every part since and finally getting it dialed in :)

·
Registered
377 Posts
We are awaiting the arrival of our engine. I think we should be able to do a first gokart in 8 weeks or so. There are more FFR owners in the Delaware Valley than I thought, a lot more. Spend some time looking at the Forum and you can see almost anything that you may have a question about. I need some help finding pulleys and accessory brackets and I'm sure others will share their recommendations with me. I've seen Mark D. put a bunch of builders back on track or just help them over a few obstacles, we haven't needed his help yet. I'm South of Philadelphia in Delaware County, if you want to see our progress PM me.

Glen

·
Junior Charter Member
7 Posts
Hi Gabe, I am in Lansdale. Pa. and have been working on my build for several years. I have go karted and am beginning to work on the body. PM me if you would like to swing by my garage and see a Coupe in mid build.

Frank

1 - 8 of 8 Posts