Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Paint is Finished!! - Another quick paint update - Jeff Miller

Jeff sent this picture today. It's back on the chassis!

I'll have a few more pics to add once it's on its feet again and has the windshield mounted. I'll be calling to get a shipping window in the morning.

It will be home soon! Then it will be a sprint to the end with wheel well, radiator, and door sill sheet metal, lights, and a few other odds and ends to go. Luckily, I've got a long driving season, so I'm hoping to see it road legal and graduated in the next few months! Thanks for your work, Jeff Miller!

--Nathan

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Looks amazing and of course has me questioning my color choices again.

Foster
Sit down with one of Jeff's color chip books and your head will start spinning in minutes. My wife still brings up it took me over two weeks to make a choice. With Jeff doing the painting, hard to go wrong whichever color you chose.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, guys!. Here it is all finished up and on its feet!!

Loving this. Transport window is scheduled, so as soon as a truck is free, it'll be headed home to finish out.

--Nathan

·
Senior Charter Member
2,836 Posts
As the owner/builder of a gray and silver Cobra, very nicely done. How cool would it look if the wheel centers matched the paint?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As the owner/builder of a gray and silver Cobra, very nicely done. How cool would it look if the wheel centers matched the paint?
Indeed. Since it's a stock Ford color, that's easy enough done at a local shop here in town later on.

·
1st RFM/FFR Legacy Winner
21,368 Posts
Sweet!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wow, it looks GREAT!! I'm thinking of a similar color scheme and plan to haul it down to J Miller as well. It seems to me that your wheels match the car color perfectly!!!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, everyone. I'm really happy with the color scheme. I'm sure I'll have more pictures when I'm ready to graduate it. I'm really REALLY looking forward to seeing it in person and then parked in its den.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts