Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of weeks ago I was having trouble with my front upper A-arm and ball joint:

Ball-joint

Steve Dutton responded to my post on a Sunday morning - I did not contact him, he contacted me.

Factory Five exchanged my parts immediately, no questions asked, and I just received my new A-arm and ball joint today. Got the ball joint in, no problems!

Now that's what I call great service! Sure there may be defective or missing parts, but you have to hand it to FFR for being so proactive.

Thanks Steve!!

Joe

·
FFCobra Craftsman
895 Posts
FFR ROCKS, Yes they are well versed in exceptional customer service. A quality product backed by a group of service oriented associates.
What else could you ask for?

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
8,694 Posts
I agree also. I travel a lot and get taken all the time from airlines, hotels, taxis, parking lots, you name it. By contrast, its nice to deal with a company as client-centric as FFR. In fact for all the moaning we do about little problems with FFR, I'd challenge anyone here to think of a company of their size or larger with better service.

·
Senior Charter Member
142 Posts
I agree 100% with FFR being the best company to deal with for problems. I have had only a few minor problems with missing parts and everytime they stepped up to the plate and launched one out of the park. My parts were here in days and never slowed down my Terrapin pace!

FFR ROCKS! I hope I can build another one in the future.

·
2,863 Posts
I also agree , i had a problem and posted only to try and figure uot what i did wrong , FF contacted me and sent me out the repalcement part ASAP . i really great bunch of people !!! Herb Fraser

·
1,095 Posts
FFR is #1,
I had received the wrong cats in Dec when I picked up the car. Went to install them and no fit. Called FFR Tuesday after Memorial day. Had the new cats installed by Friday. Steve

·
Registered
214 Posts
Yep, I usually hate calling a company to try to get something fixed. I called FFR a year and a half after I got my kit. I opened the side view mirror and there was a flat spot like it had been dropped. FFR said they would send one out as soon as they came in. I asked do you want this one back--nope. WOW I have called on another part and they shipped out the new and improved version. FFR does it right when it comes to customer service.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Must be a different FFR than I'm dealing with. I can't even get my emails returned!!! I've had my car since March and still have many missing parts. I never even received my serial plate and paperwork. Kerri promised to send it twice but havnt received anything but the rejection blues!
Maybe I have to find a different person to talk to.

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
8,694 Posts
canadian cobra,

If you really need something, call and ask for Steve Dutton or shipping. But, I doubt if you need your vin plate right now given a March delivery. Mine came in a couple of months after kit delivery and it is still in the envelope in my receipts box.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts