Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· New
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Went to my storage unit and four hours later I found a couple of boxes I've been missing. All prices are plus shipping.
Autometer Sport Comp Vac/Boost gauge: I robbed the bezel off this but otherwise good-$20
Probe turn signal switch-$20
Donor hazard switch and underdash panel-$10
Headlight trim rings-$40
1 pair of Koni coilovers with QA1 springs (250lb). Had an issue with selling these before. They do NOT bolt on as is, but I'm sure can be made to work. The coilovers currently on my car didn't bolt right on either. PM me for specific measurements if interested-$200

Attachments

· Registered
1,621 Posts
Interested in the dash indicator lights, but what I really need is a few of the red ones (to pass inspection I need a ebrake indicator) and I want to wire in my check engine light and an extra horm button for the windshield washer pump. I'm going to post a WTB just in case I can get those from the same source... would you believe FFR is quoting me 80$ to ship to Canada using FEDEX. It would be only a couple dollars using USPS...!

-W

· Coolest Puzzle ever !
1,305 Posts
If you call FFR they Will ship smal item USPS, they did for me in the past.

· Registered
166 Posts
Hi- I'm interested in both pairs of pilotis (pilotii?) and probably the tunnel vents (do you have a pic of them?)
shipping would be whatever's cheapest to 78254

· New
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I see coilovers in the pictures. for what application are they, and what is the price?
Thank you.
They are adjustable Konis with QA1 springs (they say 12-250 on them). I bought them a couple years ago on here for the rear of my car along with a pair of Pro-shocks. I decided to use the Pro-shocks so that they all match instead. The upper spring hat on these is too close to the mount to get into the upper mount on my car. The Pro-shocks were the same way, but I just bought new upper rod ends to adjust as needed. I'm sure that could be done with these too. The overall length is something like 15 3/4 inch eye to eye. I'd like to get $200 for them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.