Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one going to this event in Sacramento this weekend? It will be quite an event. 20 teams of 4 cars, Cobra, Vette, Viper & one other car on each team. Come out and enjoy the fun with us!!! Will be held on Saturday & Sunday
Oct 19 & 20

Kevin

·
Senior Charter Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Directions... McClellan Air Force Base. from HWY 80 towards Reno take Watt Ave left, take the Peace Keeper gate entrance Left, go until dead end, course will be to your right...

Hopefull this does not confuse you! :D

Kevin

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
1,852 Posts
sounds like fun.
TEC

·
1,033 Posts
Ok, here are the details.

Location: McClellan Business Park (the old AFB). Enter Peacekeeper gate and go straight back to the lot that is next to the aircraft museum. Cool museum BTW.

Date: This Saturday & Sunday

Time: Teams warm up from 9:00 and 12:00 PM. We don't know what teams we are on yet but cars will be warming up and practicing all morning both days. Competition runs start at 12:30 PM and continue until about 4:30 PM.

Like Kev said 80 cars total - 20 teams of 4 cars. Cobras, Vipers, Vettes, Camero's, etc. All really cool and REALLY loud :D We will have both our Mistress and spec racer there. We have 7 Cobras and 10 drivers competing.

·
7,097 Posts
David,
For us East Coaster's, what is an Easy up? My mind instantly wanders to a smaller beer can that is easier to toss back! :D

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,021 Posts
Is it too late to sign up and race?

Not 100% sure if I can make it but it sounds like fun, I really should be unpacking that day.

·
1,033 Posts
Sorry Gary, the event was full back in Sept. Maybe next year will work out. This event fills up really quickly.

·
Senior Charter Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Only two more days until race day!! :D

Kevin

·
Vendor
8,397 Posts
I can't make it this year, too many things going on with the kids.... Though I was going to be able to :(

·
1,033 Posts
Sorry you can't make the trip Wayne. I know quite a few people were looking forward to looking at/drooling on your GT40.

Horizon200 an Eazy-up is the portable canopy that we put up at races to keep us in the shade or out of the rain. Eazy-up is the company that made them a snap to put up and take down.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
3,751 Posts
Going to try to get out there to cheer for the blue ovals on Sun

·
Senior Charter Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wayne, I was really looking forward to seeing that GT40 of yours.. Maybe some other time. Have fun with the kids..

Kevin

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.