Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,508 Posts
I used it and so far all lights work and it cranks. Not started yet.
If you have a particular question I'm sure you can find it in the archives or someone here can answer it.

·
Master Paint Chipper
1,374 Posts
What kind of questions do you have? Mine is installed and everything is up and running.

Matt

·
Junior Charter Member
1,032 Posts
My wife and I went through the wiring a year ago this month...PM or call +1 973 454 7535 if you want to chat. Probably a little rusty but if we can help with anything we're happy to

All the best,
Chris

·
Really Senior Member
540 Posts
Alex,

I'm going through this same stage now also. Just posted this question:

American Autowire Question

I'd be interested in any questions you have also. It would help to know what configuration and components you're going with.

Doug

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think we have it figured it out. The wiring diagrahms are so vage. Ok the question I have is about the altenator. From what I can tell there is onlt 2 wires for the altenator, but there are two places for 3 prong connectors. What do those 2 wires go to?

·
Registered
467 Posts
im using the sme harness and in the process of wiring it as well. Im about to post another questions. PM me with questions, I may be able to help

·
Senior Charter Member
1,665 Posts
Alex,

Check out this thread. It has some good links in it. This covers the Stock Alternator. If you do use the stock unit, get new connectors from four local auto parts store. Wiring

1 - 10 of 10 Posts