Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't no about any one else but I still peak in the garage sometimes just to make sure I'm not dreaming. The cool part is, I get to live the dream.. Any one else do that?

Kevin

·
Registered
231 Posts
I looked in there about 15 mins ago right after I got home from work. F***en beautiful I still cant beleive it! When I was about 1/2 way thru the build I would look in there and try to picture it all done (painted cherry red met. with silver stripes) and now that its done I must say its turned out better than I could imagine!

·
Premium Member
7,237 Posts
Been driving mine for 16 months (19,000mi), and still do that. Still get butterflies every time I strap in too. :D

·
Registered
82 Posts
I was across the road the other night the garage door up. The lights inside were on, as I turned and looked inside I did a double take still can't believe it and I've had it for 4 years. When the rush goes away it will be time for a Daytona. Another thing I have noticed is no matter how long you have had the car, when ever neighbors drive by they can't resist looking. Garage door open or not. Have fun .....Don

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.