Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Charter Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've tried searching, I've looked for pics on the Discs Brakes R Us website. I can't find a good pic of where to mount the bracket for the rear irs flexible stainless steel brake line. Everywhere I've tried it seems to come in contact with something. Is it alright for it to touch the upper control arm as long as it is out of the way of the spring and the tire? Help Please!

·
Charter Member
225 Posts
Hey Todd! I lost your number somewhere and I'm trying to see what's going on with your build. BTW, this is Dee AKA Crash. Where are you on your build buddy? Did you get the engine and tranny in yet? Looking forward to a gocart ride soon?

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
ConMan: I have a solid axle but welded a tab to the inside of the frame - beside the shock. Personally I would try not to have the brake lines contact any moving parts (UCA's) .

BTW: I was up in Lincolnshire on business yesterday ..... the toll roads in Chicago are nuts .... how do you guys take it?? I must have hit 5 toll booths along 294..... and to top it off construction and traffic the whole way... someone needs a serious ass kicking on the Illinois road commission

·
FFCobra Craftsman
3,235 Posts
Con Man, here's where I put my braided lines...

HTH

1 - 4 of 4 Posts