Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to see who does quality paint work in CT/NY area. I am located near Danbury, CT. Painter who was going to do the body work and paint is on another body now, and i don't know if i want to wait. So i am "exploring my options"

Eric

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I know a great guy on Long Island but he is a about 1 1/2 hours from you.

[ March 11, 2002: Message edited by: JAM1775 ]

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Call Keith
631-243-2608
He should be doing an FFR Cobra body now.
He did an old white body which he painted black. He did my blue body which he painted blue/white stripe. If you do go to see him contact me, perhaps we could get together.

Jim Marotta

·
Registered
117 Posts
HI I just had my car done from a guy in Wallingford did a great job and is vary easy to work with . call me after 7:00 tonite will give you his name and #. my # is 203-457-9413 Rich

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
watch out for body shops that do a lot of insurance work. They will usually put those jobs ahead of yours. I ran into this problem with FFR1190. It took over 2 months to get it back.

craig

·
Charter Member
105 Posts
Gags & Jam,
Thanks for the Heads up. I just checked out wallingford on map quest. It is about 100 miles from my house. Long Island will probably be the same. I just got a lead on another shop that is a bit closer. Hopefully this one will work out. I like to have options though. If not, you will be hearing from me. Thanks again.

[ March 14, 2002: Message edited by: Sach 1477 ]

[ March 14, 2002: Message edited by: Sach 1477 ]

·
FFCobra Fanatic
3,884 Posts
Mark-
Don't forget my guy in Newburgh, Gordons Auto Body. Excellant work. Bill

1 - 8 of 8 Posts