Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Check this out.
http://www.factoryfive.com/whatsnew/special/15years/week9.html

While I was gathering the cash to purchase my kit I asked Jason if there had been any consideration to selling the GTM in stages in the way the Ultima kit is sold. At that time, the reply was no, the kit is sold complete. Maybe the current economy has moved FFR to make owning a kit doable for more people. The GTM was at the same price point so we'll see if FFR decides to stage it out. On the positive side if the potential for ownership increases (possibly more GTMs in the populous). The negative side would be that there will possible be more GTMs in the populous making the GTM a bit more common. Anyway, I saw it and thought I'd pass my $.02s. Enjoy your week-end everyone. I will. Keep building/driving/refining.

R/s
:eek:fficer3: Vidal

·
Registered
242 Posts
Interesting.... That would definitely help me out and I would take advantage of it. If the sales figures of the '33 are correct (according to FFR's site), it seems to make sense for FFR to try this experiment with the '33 first instead of the GTM. Hopefully it will be successful and spill over to the GTM.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I guess this approach is beneficial if you don't want to spend the entire $20k up front, or if you don't have room for the body while you build. For those like me on the West coast, it would probably mean paying the ~$2k shipping charge twice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts