Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Charter Member
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used AMR in Phoenix about 6 years ago and had a great experience. But that was 6 years ago. Can anyone say anything (good or bad) about them today? His prices seem good, and he will ship a pallet donor car to me for $250.00.

Thanks in advance any help here,
Mike

·
Registered
675 Posts
I used All Mustang about a year ago to get my donor '93 GT. I worked with Tom and he was a pleasure to work with. Anything that was missing they shipped right away as I progressed. One caution though, pre 1993 mustangs are getting old. I ended up using very little from the donor and used lots of new parts. Rebuilt engine and rear, new suspension pieces, etc. Decide in advance if you are really going the donor route or if a non-donor is what you want. I'm sure All Mustang can come up with what you need.

Regards,

PS, here's how the box looked when it arrived:

·
Justa Member
1,225 Posts
I used him in June 03. He still does pallets and he will ship them. He will also rebuild any or all parts. don't know how much for shipping.
good luck
OJ

·
Premium Member
18,585 Posts

·
Charter Member
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by 2savage:
$250? Don't you mean $2,500??
Nope I mean $250.00. He said he would sell me a complete 99' Cobra donor (thats a DOHC 4.6!) on a pallet for $6500.00 and ship it from his place in Phoenix AZ to my place in So Cal for $250.00. He said he would bring it out here himself and make a weekend out of it. (Take his kids to Sea World .) Sounds like a great deal to me. And what an awesome donor for a Mark 3 that Cobra would be!

Mike

·
Premium Member
18,585 Posts
Scrapper,
I love AMP and the Thompson family but check this out:

Have you guys seen the new Ford Motorsports Catalog?
Look on page 19.
Brand new '99 or 2000 Cobra DOHC motor AND transmission package. "Complete from 57mm Throttle body to Oil pan."
Signature series package, "Perfect for street rods etc."
305 HP 1999 part number M6001C469
315 HP 2000 part number M6001C460
Includes computer and harness. Picture shows exhaust complete with cats!
Here's the kicker. $5,995
Six grand for a brand new Cobra motor/tranny.
Yipers!
d.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 9 of 9 Posts