Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Sarcasm King
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to figure out this step. I have the alignment specs, but the guy asked if the Caster is 3 degrees for both sides. Also, he is telling me that the computer (that he knows of) doesn't have a custom setup. he needs to know make, model, year. Is there a similar setup I could tell him that gives the specs stated....(long shot)

Thanks

·
Registered
941 Posts
Yes the caster should be the same for both sides. For the life of me I can't remember if the mustang setup is close or not. It's hard to find someone who knows what they are doing and can do non-standard alignment, thats why I bought the camber/caster tool from pole position and did it my self. You might want to do the same it's pretty easy to do and you can change it any time to suit your driving style and not have to pay anyone to do it.

·
Sarcasm King
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes, being considered alot right now. I am having the tires mounted/balanced on my good rims for starts. I will mount them to car myself.....no air tools! Then I'll align....probably myself so I can do some road testing.... :D
I just got her Tag today....not personlized yet.....the State of Florida actually made her street legal! :eek: :D
Thanks

·
Senior Charter Member
516 Posts
Specs depend on your set up.
ASk Gordon for specs tellong him your set up, wheels, rack, 4 link, 3 link irs etc, and your driving needs.

HAve alignmet shop plug in for a stang then set specs per your needs. He only needs make year an model to get the machine set up, after that he can adjust anyway you want

1 - 5 of 5 Posts