· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
347 in a Mk 3.1

Inlet inside diameter is 5".
Chrome end cap is 5 1/4" diameter.
Large end outside diameter 6 1/2".
Overall length is 7", pleated part about 6 1/4" with 3/4" flange for clamp
Can anyone identify this filter? I assume many have used something like this.? It doesn't need to have chrome cap and brand not important.
Your help is appreciated.
Gas Cylinder Rectangle Tower Metal
Building Electric blue Gas Tower Artifact
Automotive tire Tire Audio equipment Wood Art

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll try S&B. I didn't have much luck with K&N site, or Summit. I'm far from a retailer or I'd just take it in and compare.

I put a bag over that one when I was cleaning engine and forgot to remove it before I started it again. Sucked it in and split it.🙈

· Senior Charter Member
1,877 Posts
I would think you could just measure the size of what ever it clamps to and buy one that will fit in the available space.

· Premium Member
1,316 Posts
Is the filter for a Coyote? I have no first-hand experience with that engine, but from what I've read it seems to be sensitive to the air flow past its sensor. I don't know if changing the filter would be enough to affect the tune, but it's something to maybe watch for.

John

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is the filter for a Coyote? I have no first-hand experience with that engine, but from what I've read it seems to be sensitive to the air flow past its sensor. I don't know if changing the filter would be enough to affect the tune, but it's something to maybe watch for.
No, it's on a 347, but thanks for the input.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts