Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
BigA4327
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the floor pictures. I used a pill cooler behind the splitter with a fan sucking the air from under the car. Kit worked well. I used skirts on the floor. The side panels are attached with 2 quarter turn fasteners for one man removal. Center section is pop riveted on. Diffuser angle is adjustable.
20180805_170816.jpg
20180805_170741.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
601 Posts
I saw you had another thread going for the aero kit your selling, where you mentioned his “floor.” Is this included in the sale of the other thread? If so, I’m interested. Do have pics from the 3/4 angle of the rear on this and a 3/4 front view. What do you thing shipping/freight to clearwater would be?

Admins, can you merger these two threads please? Thanks.

·
BigA4327
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, It would be a bulky package. Motor freight would be best. Im not sure if these are the angles you want. This is when I first did the kit. I've since needed to put clear vinyl over the carbon to protect it...... the clear on it is fragile.

·
Logan
620 Posts
I like the aero parts. I’m planning to do a flat floor and diffuser on my Gen 3 Coupe, but I have a lot to learn.

Side skirts (vertical) keep the air under the car, and then you suck it out with a fan...? What is a pill cooler?

·
BigA4327
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
'Oil cooler'.... not "pill".
The wheels are from Forge Star 'F14'. Not a racing wheel, yet not as heavy as some. 18 x 10.5 front with a 295 and the rears are 18 x 11 with a 325. The rears were too wide and the hit. If your tracking with them you must drive hard to keep the heat in them. I preferred my Enkie Wheels with 275 all around.

Reactions: chrisarella
1 - 6 of 6 Posts