Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
FFCobra Craftsman
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What seat track is the most preferred I have stock seats that came with the kit.

·
Banned
7,701 Posts
Get the seat tracks from Factory Five. They work well. A lot of guys elevate the track on an incline so the seat angles back.

There's a lot of other seat tracks available, too, but I went the El Cheapo route, and it works just fine.

-Greg

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
If you mount the tracks parallel to the trans tunnel the seat will travel forward without any interference. I think I offset the front outward about 1.5". I have the FFR tracks.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,767 Posts
Bruce,
I fitted the Breeze tracks incline at the front. They are not the easiest things to install, but Im glad I did it. I did not take any foam out of the seat, but angled them towards the outside of the car so the handbrake was cleared. You are really restricted on where the seats go because of the need to miss the 4" tubes with the bolts. You also need to be something of a contortionis to put the two bolts in under the front of the seats. You are welcome to visit and check mine out,
Steve

·
Registered
905 Posts
Used the FFR tracks on the driver side only, but installed a 1"square tube at the front of each seat for a slight angle and increased comfort. My wife complained about the flat mount used originally, and the 1" tube won me a few extra points.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Steve you better be carefull with the throttle I want to see your car complete not wrecked. Took my car to Dennis friday night for alignment one hour later I am done. I know you are going with the Blue with White stripes, what color blue and white.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts