Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I went and played with Whiskey Jim and his almost ready for paint car. (I won't let the cool paint job out of the bag yet Jim). He snapped some recent pics of my car with the team stripes on it. Really its just a senseless excuse to post more pics of #3762. :D

·
FFCobra Fanatic
3,751 Posts
Nice. Love them team stripes.

·
FFRroadster builder
961 Posts
Scott, Schweeeet Ride !!! Paint is real nice. Don'T burn yer legs on those bare pipes buddy or you'll be snake bit. J.O.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hammerdown:
can you tell where you got the tape for the stripes? I have a buddy who is looking but cannot find. Or do you hve left over you want to sell?

·
Senior Charter Member
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just used the finishline vinyl stripes. At first they looked like the gloss wouldn't live up to the finish of the paint so I didn't put them on for a while but they look good when applied.

Here is a link Bob
finishline decals

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts
Hey Scott,
Nice...I always liked team stripes.

Were you out cruising by Yawgoo Sunday??? I caught a blue Cobra butt go by the house. Actually heard it before I saw it :D

c

·
Senior Charter Member
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was probably everywhere but there Charlie so I'd say it was someone else. I had the chance to meet a couple new local guys this weekend and Jim DeQuattro stopped by the house so that was fun.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Team stripes look good. How did you secure the end pieces especially on the underside of the fender?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Scott, is this what I missed while skiing? Your cobra looks great!

Dave

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,274 Posts
Scott, that looks really good. Would ya mind telling me what your blue/white color names/codes are?

·
Senior Charter Member
1,051 Posts
Scott

I really like those stripes. I am going to paint mine black w/o LeMans stripes but will likely put deep red team stripes on it.
Mine is in gelcoat right now with blue painters tape to mimic the team stripes.
I really like the look. I'm considering putting them on my GT 350 clone as well.

·
Senior Charter Member
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys. Wildswing my paint is electron metallic blue with ford bright white stripes. PM me for the codes and I'll dig them up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts