Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many thanks to everyone on the forum. Could not have completed the project with out it. Thanks again, Randy Richards

[ November 24, 2004, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: Larry N. Johnson ]

·
FFCobra Captain
11,720 Posts
I'm only seeing the ugly green dot...but it is a nice looking color (white with a green meatball)

·
4.6 Terminator Trailblazer
1,743 Posts
nice, did you cut down the rollbars some?

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman FFR-4618
2,192 Posts
Here is the picture of G4AV8R. Very nice, what are the colors?

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for bringing up the pic. ( It was my first attempt). I cut the roll bars down about 21/4", about even with the top of the windshield. The color is a Ford pearlcoat Red that was custom tinted by the painter by adding red and bronze. Randy Richards BTW what do I need to do to bring up the pics?

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Looking NICE!!! Good job--now enjoy the heck out of it!!!!! toodizzy class of 2004 #102 graduate

·
Premium Member
18,462 Posts
To bring up a picture, it has to be hosted somewhere that allows linking. For uploading a pic from your PC to a host web site, try Luis O Free Pic Hosting Tool

If you do upload there, then simply do a "Ctrl V" during a reply, and it inserts the image brackets
the address of the file, usually a *.jpg format is used, but also *gif and some other formats as well.

The other way is once a pic is on the internet somewhere that allows linking, do these steps:
To transfer pictures (post) to the Forum:
1. go you the picture
2. right click it
3. click "Properties"
4. Copy Address (URL) (highlight and control-C)
5. On the Forum, during a reply, punch "Image"
6. When the window pops up, paste in the address (control-V)
7. OK
8. Review Post to see if it is what you want. Add any text.
9. Post Reply

The "Review Post" is important as you can verify what will happen before you "Add Reply".

Have fun posting, we need to see the interior and the engine, please?

·
4.6 Terminator Trailblazer
1,743 Posts
If you get board over the winter with nothing to do feel free to stop over. I'm about 30 minutes north of you near Phoenixville. You'll have to bring it by sometime next spring or summer if you need a good excuse to get it out

1 - 20 of 21 Posts