Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Charter Member
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is MORE stuff I am selling off my '03 Cobra SCCA car. This is an COMPLETE Accel Gen VII system (#77030) for a supercharged '03-'04 Cobra. It includes all the sensors for the 4.6L DOHC EXCLUDING the injectors and the coil on plugs. It has the more reliable Chevy IAC solenoid with the adapter for the standard for 2 bolt IAC. It will also include the 2 manuals, the cable to interface with a laptop and the original software CD for your laptop. It has all the options including wide band O2. I was set up with an MSD DIS-4 unit that I am going to try to sell separately in a different listing or will include it with this system for a cheaper package deal. It is a pretty advanced system and had plans to convert my car to EFI but I ran out of steam and now even the car is for sale. This kit cost more than $2400 (excluding the $560 MSD box) back in '04 and was bought and tuned by George at Turbo Technology up in WA. I am looking to get $1000 for the system or $1200 including the MSD box. That is WELL under 1/2 price.

PM me or give me a call if you're interested.

Thanks,
Chris
214 -770 .0186

For those who noticed, the linear wide band O2 system is not shown in the pictures below as it is currently on my FF [email protected] for tuning purposses... but will come with it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts