Factory Five Racing Forum banner

AC Cobra seats

12K views 16 replies 16 participants last post by  Looking2buyacobrareplica 
#1 ·
I HAVE THE FACTORY SEATS THAT COMES WITH THE KIT AND I JUST DONT LIKE THEM. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING ON THE INTERNET FOR SOME BETTER SEATS AND I JUST CANT FIND ANY. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A PAIR THAT HAS A HIGH RISE BACK TO THEM DOES ANTONE KNOW WHERE TO LOOK??

[ July 25, 2007, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: SuperSnake ]

#3 ·
SS,

First, welcome to the forum!

A suggestion though... Writing in all capital letters is considered like 'yelling' on the internet. (and is just generally hard to read) So, it's best to use a normal combination of capitals and lowercase.

Now, to help answer your question:

I have a set of Miata seats and they fit in the FFR wonderfully. They are very comfortable for me (5'10" and about 185lbs)

A quick search should give you tons of reading material here also.

R :D

#7 ·
#8 ·
Actually the Roadster SS seats are longer in the base. My FFR seat broke and I replaced it. The seat is very comfortable. I still have my original FFR low back seat on the passenger side. Glad I did not order 2 seats at the time, due that the Roadster SS seat is too long and would be on top of my ebrake mounted on the floor. The guys at Sube are not real helpful by the way, best info is here on the forum by doing a search.

#11 ·
FYI - These posts are 7 years old. You can try the classifieds to search for someone who might swap seats. Good luck.

#12 ·
Corbeau Classic II Seats

Very comfortable. Head rest for safety. Great lateral stability on track. But, you'll need to modify the outside steel frame vertical bar to avoid interference with the aluminum sheet metal corner. And, if you a big guy, you probably won't have enough room.

#13 · (Edited)
Forgot the picture

Here's the Corbeau Classic II seat picture.

#17 ·
I HAVE THE FACTORY SEATS THAT COMES WITH THE KIT AND I JUST DONT LIKE THEM. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING ON THE INTERNET FOR SOME BETTER SEATS AND I JUST CANT FIND ANY. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A PAIR THAT HAS A HIGH RISE BACK TO THEM DOES ANTONE KNOW WHERE TO LOOK??

[ July 25, 2007, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: SuperSnake ]
Hello is you still have the original factory 5 seats call me at 5O3-888-81O2
I am looking for a pair. Thanks in advance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.