Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
5,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curiosity about another small Cobra web site resulted in the following display...

"An Error Has Occurred!

Sorry, you are banned from using this forum!"

Like I didn't see this coming
:D :cool:

·
Orbiting FFCobra.com
778 Posts
Uhhh, was that the forum mentioned in another post here recently? Just curious if that guy's exacting some 'revenge'.

·
Registered
989 Posts
I'll prolly see that soon too. He and I have been e-mailing back and forth today. Basically I wanted to know what all the fuss was about and he thinks I'm trolling because I'm a noob on his site. LOL, I'm a noob here to. I honestly only wanted to know what all the fuss is about. I also told him that he's not my pal...

Your Pal, Devin J LOL

·
5,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Enough already guys. I'm heading back to the 'real' forum' ....FFCars.com Roadsters!!

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,318 Posts
I almost wrote to 'your pal' to thank him for sending me to check out what all his negativity was about - I found his site before I found ffcars.com.

Naturally, I was able to find out where I was really getting unbiased information. This is a great group of people out here...

Do you think he'd like to know that he's helped sell some FFRs? Well, he's not gonna hear it from me - don't think he's worth the effort...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts