Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A little fun on the way home from work...love this time of year!

So "unfortunately" I had to bring my daily driver back to the body shop for some fixing...repaint the fender they messed up. This makes the Green Lantern my daily driver for the week....going back and forth to work is so enjoyable during this time of the year..low 50's in the morning ... mid to upper 70's on the way home...Should be a great week! I hope to turn 10,000 miles on the clock. Anyway, on top of that, I have a new phone mount which I just figured out sets up pretty perfect to use the camera on my phone. Makes sence since I set it up so I could see it easily and still keep focused on the road. Anyway..I had to play around with it :D

1 picture

and 2 videos...the music was classic in the background..not planned at all

· Charter Member
584 Posts
Sharp dressed man

Looking at the photos, I was thinking that the music might be ZZ Top - Sharp dressed man, or cheap sun glasses!

So, You have been driving a FFR Roadster for over 10 years and it still makes you have a shit eating grin and you would want to have or build something else because why?

Next time you have the urge to go in another direction, pull out this video and take a look at those expressions.

From Nissan"Enjoy the ride"

Now I could see you with a third car that is kept at Waynes that might have a british heritage, but I will warn you, racing is addictive, ask me how I know:)

Looking to come down your way, just need to find out what your schedule is. Karen's schedule is so crazy right now that I will probably have to leave her at home.

"Make it a GREAT day"
Tony

· Premium Member
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL...yeah, you're right haven't been without a Cobra in 13 years and I have thought about selling and changing directions many times...I want to build a RCR Superlight! I just can't step away.... but you know me too well...I have to be messing with something :evil: Now with the engine running well again...it's just oil, gas and smiles...

Door is open anytime...beer in the fridge. Will be out 2nd week in Nov and as always Hockey Sunday evenings...

good times!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.