Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I took my car in to get her painted last week I gave my little neighbor Alex a fun ride in the cobra she loved it and wanted me to do a burn-out like I did for my ford buddys. I told her after I get her painted hun. We have 4 cops in our neighborhood...Well my mom went to go pick her up from school one day and she had drawn a picture of the cobra. The teacher came out and said they had an assignment on "What they want to do when you turn 16". Alexandra said "I want to drive a cobra".
I thought you guys might enjoy this, It sure made my day. :D

·
Super Moderator
29,362 Posts
TM wrote:
Where'd you get the Factory Five ear-ring?
ROFLMAO!! Good eyes TM

2FAST

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
Chinook, great story! I gave my friend's 13yr old daughter a go-kart ride while she was over visiting with my daughter. Judging by her smile I called him up afterward and left a message saying, 'You are SO screwed!' He called me back later that evening after listening to her pleas for him to build one and simply said, 'I hate you!' :D

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
turkey master LOL. Its all the bling I can afford after building my ride. Good one lol It was fun scaring all the little hondas in the neigborhood. some 17year old guy came up and told me he built his whole car(he installed a ground effects kit on his honda)LOL I was born in the wrong generation I guess.

·
Moderator Ad Nauseum
18,585 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,526 Posts
Did she get an "A" on the assignment?
She does in my book :D

·
5,206 Posts
I absolutely love giving youngsters rides. Here is one of Mike D's kids. Shortly there after he bought a kit.

This was the outcome of the start of the ride.

I also took the wife and the other daughter fro a ride. He was so screwed. :D :D

Mike

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
That's right Mikie, I'm still screwed since it's not done yet!
I can still remember the look of terror on the wife's face when you made those stripes, brings a smile to me face. :D

·
Super Moderator
29,362 Posts
On several occassions at car shows, little kids eye my Cobra in complete awe. I usually ask the parents if they would like to take a picture of their child in the Cobra. The parents' faces light up like Christmas trees. It's something that these little tykes will remember all their lives.

2FAST

·
Registered
654 Posts
That's priceless.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OH my mom was the best, She is scared of anything that goes faster than 30mph, I strapped her into the car and she asked me "You are not going to drive fast are You???" I just smiled. My friends where wondering what the funny sound was that was coming from the car as I was accelarating AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STOOOOOOOP. I think she extended (kicked)the passenger footbox about an inch or two lol I dont see how people need drugs to have fun.

·
Super Moderator
29,362 Posts
Yep!!

·
Senior Charter Member
198 Posts
Both my boys, 6 and 2, love the Cobra. My 6 year old apparently talks about it all the time. I have had a number of people tell me he says, "My daddy has a Cobra. It's aaaawsome!".

Try picking up your kid at school in it to see what that does.

·
Super Moderator
29,362 Posts
I have done just that. I picked up my 14 yo son from middle school and he became the talk on the campus. The kids just swarmed around the car while my son got in. Now when they see me coming to school, they say, "That's Anthony's Cobra!"

2FAST

·
1,033 Posts
This thread brings a big smile to my face :D Here is our Cobra loving neice Julia in Uncle David's race car:

She has already requested that he build her a pink one.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts