Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i have a datsun that has a good shell minus the left corner panel that's pretty much toast. It would cost about 2100 in labor to fit origonal panel and about 4000 to put on a new one.

So i've bought a new shell, and i'm gutting all my interior and assecories of my old datsun for the new one.

I'll sell body, engine, t-tops, suspention, brakes, wheels for 1k OBO. I can get an easy 500 for the t-tops wich is why i want 1k. The engine runs fine. Might need tune up. Valves don't rattle, no deffects with the engine. Needs ebrake cable. If all goes well it'll have 2 seats and will run. So can be driven to destination.

Personally i think this will only be profitable for anyone in the Norcal area, more specifically bay area. But all who are interested can PM me. If you request i can leave certain parts on the car.

If i don't get any buyers i'm gonna keep or sell every part and bring a rolling chassis over to a junkyard.

So if your interested in any parts give me a PM and ake an offer. Most of everything on the car is in good working order other than the left corner panel and the antenna.

Picktures avaible for those curious (they were taken before the accident with the corner panel)

PS!! The frame is STRAIGHT & RUST FREE!!! I bought the car becaue it was garage kept and i'm the second owner. The accident was relieve totally on the upper part of the left corner panel. The gas tank and muffler were unharmerd. The alaignment was perfectlly straight before the acciendt and now it pull a little left at 50+ MPH due to areodynamics.

·
Justa Member
1,225 Posts
wrong forum

1 - 2 of 2 Posts