Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Charter Member
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My other half wont let me keep this DSS motor w/less then 1500miles onit , it has AFR 185 heads, comp XE274hr cam,Trick flow track heat intake ,Dss 1.6 roller rockers,main suport and,windage tray,8qtford racing pan, arp bolts, msd pro billet dist.,cap,wires ,powerdyne w/6#pullie (only makes 4# of boost with this combo) 42#injects. mizzer elect water pump, 75 accufab tb. 80 PROM Plusss other stuff I have fogot ::Stacy @ [email protected] or 702-736-4897 after 730pm I have over 10,00 init will take 6,500

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,038 Posts
You mean you don't need two engines with only one Cobra? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I knew the AL block was going to be the keeper. To bad you are taking such a hit on the DSS with the AFR 185's. You can't even hardly find those heads now, there is such a demand after the head series in Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords.

Too bad I don't need an extra engine. But someone will get a good deal.

·
Junior Charter Member
882 Posts
Are the 4 into 4s and sidepipes included? I am interested but may be a couple of weeks before i have the cash. Hopefully its still available then. Which DSS motor is it? Bullet, pro bullet or super pro bullet? Thanks

·
Charter Member
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FrittyBri Give me a call or give me your # and best time and Ill tell ya all about this motor , It does get 18-20mpg on fwy and drives nice in town, I would keep it but my Alum 351 stroked to 408 is here now This motor is a steel at this price Stacy @ 702 736 4897 After 745pm west coast time

Wurf; Tire smoke yes , Broke parts noway its a 306-W/lite boost6# max. only at WOT does it get in boost , come by for a ride . Stacy

·
Junior Charter Member
65 Posts
if u decide to part it out i will for sure take the meizer pump

I doubt u will part it out but i just have to try :D

that combo is a sweet setup for a good price

throw a 10# pulley on there and shoot for upper 600 fwhp

1 - 11 of 11 Posts