Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Rick Lacourse we now are all lined up. Rick was very patient and got everything front and rear to street car specs. The IRS took a little time and effort but all was worth while. The car tracks and handles super and I am suprised how well it rides. Thanks again Rick. It amazes me how much attention my car draws and that will take some getting used to.It took me 15 minutes to get 10 gallons of gas. 3 minutes to pump the fuel and 12 minutes to answer all the questions. This is FUN!

·
Premium Member
3,804 Posts
Husdog, you think your gas station episode was fun; I was at Home Depot wearing my Cheney Construction sweatshirt when this older employee walked up and asked: "Are you Gary Cheney?" I replyed "yes" and he then said how he rememebred my blue Cobra and he was then telling me how he drove by the house the other day and saw my "new one" in my driveway. I then told him how I had just finished it last week. He then told me HOW MUCH HE LIKED THE ORANGE!. I thought he was talking about my coupe! You should of seen the look on his face when I told him; "I thought you were talking about my Daytona!"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts