Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone still makes the 4 lug replica Halibrands to fit the 87 to 93 Mustang...or if someone has a set to sell! I ordered the 4 lug when I purchased my MKIII but received the 5 lug wheels. I know I can convert to 5 lug, and will do this if I can't find better 4 lug wheels then I have. My plan is to build another FFR (roadster? coupe? 33 hot rod?) and would use the 5 lug set for the next build if I go with the "roadster or coupe".

I have looked on-line....google search...etc. but can't find any.

Rocky

·
FFCobra Fanatic
4,082 Posts
'Lil OT,sorry.
I have a complete set of 4-lug 15" Weld-Lites for sale?
Good luck finding 4 lug 15" Halibrands type wheels.
I also have 15" 4-lug PSEs (NOT FOR SALE) on my roadster & love them!
Thanks
Butch

·
Registered
158 Posts
Just went thru the same search and came up empty, converted to 5 lug, new drums, rotors brakes etc.....very easy mod, gave me chance to clean up the rest of the suspension. Love the Halibrand replicas on my car

·
Super Moderator
29,393 Posts
Just convert to 5-lug. You'll be much happier

·
Super Moderator
29,393 Posts
more selection

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the info. I checked Compomotive...no luck on the 4 lug. I see a change over to five lug in the future....but, with what I have on my agenda, it will be at least a year away. In the meantime...if someone out there has a 4 lug set in hiding and want to part with them...:001_smile:.

Rocky

·
3,596 Posts
A set is gonna set you back close to a G note. Might be cheaper to go with 5 lug right off the bat

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.