Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to give a big shout out to Art at wire diet.com. He did my wire diet on my 2000 4.6L. Not only did he do a great job, he was there along the away to answer my questions and to make great suggestions on how best to approach all the options. There is not doubt Art knows what he is doing and is passionate about what we are all trying to do...build great cars.

The best compliment I can give is that the engine started on the first turn of the key, It cranked for about 3 sec and came to life, no trouble codes, fantastic throttle response and good data stream on the scanner. GEAT JOB, easily the best way to go if you are thinking about a 4.6L diet.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,732 Posts
I had one of the very first modular diets done by Roger(rip) and Art back in early 05
Drove my car ever since with no problems outside of not being able to get codes on my OBD port.
This year I decided to persue the OBD problem got in contact with Art we discovered a mistake made by Roger, and Art to his great credit made good and helped me correct the problem and provided the parts.
Not only do they do great work but they stand behind it.
All the vendors should be as good as the Wire Diet crew.

·
2,990 Posts
I agree Art and Roger did my wire diet in 2004 and it has been running strong ever since and yes it started on the first try. Art also helped me with the diet on my 1965 Comet so for those interested he does more than just FFR Roadsters. I used the “Donor” method and bought a wrecked 1998 Mountaineer to stuff in the Comet. Below is a picture of me and Art just after the first start Woo Hoo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.