Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,
I've tried to find answers from other boards and Accel/Holley, but it seems that anyone who knows about these obsolete systems has moved on to other things. Have spoken to several techs at Holley and nobody has any information on these systems. Reviving a stalled project that I liberated from shop purgatory a while back and now to the point where I'm installing a Gen VII Accel DFI system on a 4.6 4v with EDIS. While I have the complete new Gen 7 kit, the shop lost my installation manual. Thankfully most everything is labeled but I am in need of the ignition wiring diagram, hopefully running a stock Ford EDIS 8. Any help would be appreciated. Pic is of the swap - 95 teksid block and stock refreshed internals, 99 continental c heads and cam, 2001 continental intake with lightly ported & polished TB running a 2004 mach 1 shaker and custom airbox - sitting in a 1969 mustang engine bay.

Hopefully someone can help. Thanks!

Cheers,
Jason

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Here you go - DFI_Gen_7_Plus_Instructions.pdf

plus, mine was installed by Superior Custom Classics in Hudson, FL - not sure if they would be able to help you further.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts