Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
355 ford engine ( 302 ) added picture

I sold old 2355 last year to a guy in a late life crisis. I had just completed a new engine for the cobra but was dragging my feet putting it in. He didn't want the engine. The engine produces 408 hp and 432 ft lbs of torque, it's bored stroked, balanced and dynoed. After market h beam rods, new Canfield aluminum heads, polished intake,MSD dist. heavy duty pushrods, roller rockers, 427 valve covers, Jay Allen custom cam. Produces lots of torque street driving. I will be 75 next week and it dawned on me that I probably don't have the reflexes for 432 ft lbs of torque. Also included is a new Griffen aluminum radiator, a new clutch, pressure plate, pilot, throw out bearing, plus an engine plate and a custom power steering bracket( laying on top of the rad box )two 302 engine cradles The engine only has dyno time so it is near new.Don't forget the chrome dipstick. $ 4500.00 Jack Huey
[email protected],net 330-519-3457 cell 330-757-9701 hm I have pictures but can't seem to get them attached.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts