Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This allows you to use a 289-302 on a 351w motor. This will allow you alot more options for intakes. This is a new pieces never mounted. It is the one piece that is much more desireable.

DSC00301.JPG

DSC00302.JPG

·
Registered
234 Posts
Intake adapter

What is the price?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Thank you for an update on the price.

Mark

·
Premium Member
18,090 Posts
The big problem with these is that it makes the 302 intake fit the 351W, but the distributor is suddenly too short...

I have a set of the adapters (no valley pan though - you don't need it) and I have the 351w Distributor Extension with a brass gear for a roller cam..

Will sell mine (Adapters and Extension) for $200 Plus Shipping...

·
Registered
1 Posts
The big problem with these is that it makes the 302 intake fit the 351W, but the distributor is suddenly too short...

I have a set of the adapters (no valley pan though - you don't need it) and I have the 351w Distributor Extension with a brass gear for a roller cam..

Will sell mine (Adapters and Extension) for $200 Plus Shipping...
I am interested. Please call me
Gary at 352-476-9547 cell or 352-563-0002 home

·
Registered
3 Posts
This allows you to use a 289-302 on a 351w motor. This will allow you alot more options for intakes. This is a new pieces never mounted. It is the one piece that is much more desireable.

View attachment 20946

View attachment 20947
I would like to buy this

View attachment 20946

View attachment 20947
I would like to buy this can you please give me a call 19023211004

·
Senior Charter Member
1,797 Posts
Laurie you do realize this thread and the other one you posted on are 9 and 13 years old respectively???

·
Caress of Steel
2,151 Posts
Not his fault, it's because the software used on this forum now is a stupendously craptacular piece of shit written by palsied baboons with no concept of practicality, logic or intuitive interfaces.

Reactions: glastron351

·
Senior Charter Member
1,797 Posts
Gee Joe you wouldn't have an opinion on the matter would you??:D And I whole heartedly agree with you, but I was just trying to help out a newbee that may not have noticed the dates on these threads.

·
Caress of Steel
2,151 Posts
Yep, not meant to be a dig at you at all.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts