Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure that I've read somewhere that there are "347 emblems" available. I did a search on the forum, but nothing came up. Does anyone know if they're available? A picture would be very much appreciated.
Thanks.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello Dwight. I did some more searching via GOOGLE. The only thing that I could find was at Perogie ent.
www.perogie.com/emblems_and_decals.htm
Let me know if you make out any better.
Andrew

·
Premium Member
9,134 Posts
Hi C6ZZ,
I can get all of those emblems. 302, 331, 347, 351, 390 etc. Call me Monday.
Mike Forte

·
Former Roadster Owner
1,861 Posts
Does any one make a side-body badge that goes on our "fenders" that says 347 in plance of 427?--That's the badge I'd be interested in getting. If I can't find it I think I may just go with the Powered by Ford badge.--Dan

·
FFCobra Craftsman
732 Posts
Have had custom tags made out of metal and plastic at a local trophy place. They probably can make anything that you need. Glen

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,899 Posts
Try www.cobraspares.com they might have some. They have the 302,352W & C badges like your looking for but I don't see a 347. They might make them though give them a yell. Someone posted the link long ago. Check the Mustangs Unlimited site too as they might carry them. G.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.