Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Charter Member
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of headers used for mock up but not ran on engine. Some slight scuffs but otherwise like new.
$450 shipped in the US.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sean I am in MA. Also in the Framingham Natick area. I am getting ready to swap my 302 out for a 351 based Motor. With this I need to upgrade my headers. Unsure if yours will line up with my cut outs, not interested in trimming my painted body to make headers fit. I would be interested in your if you still have them, let me know and I will show them to my engine builder. Curious why you didn’t use them and what you ended up going with. You could reach me by text easier than the forum if you want

Thanks Bob

·
Charter Member
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Bob,
I had a build in process that ended up going with SS Gas’N Pipes. So these were mounted but not run. However, you say you are going with from a 302 to a 351. These would not fit due to the deck height differences between the blocks.
I saw some similar 351W ones posted for sale on this forum. Of course if you’re concerned about fitting an exiting painted body both George at Gas N or FFR have the “donut“ style connector as an option.

Sean

·
Registered
136 Posts
Sean, I'm interested in your headers. I'm assuming they are the FFR supplied units? You said you didn't use because you went with GasN. I'm considering going with GasN as well. Why did you not use these headers with GasN side pipes? Thanks, Dale

·
Charter Member
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Dale,
Yes these are FFR supplied headers. Part #16294 that came with a kit back in ’18. I think they were about $600 option. I just went with the full SS Gas’N set up. Both GasN and these exit the same place. But if you look from the front of the engine at the GasN headers they bend down as they come out of the heads where as the FFR headers come rather straight out with less bends.

·
Registered
136 Posts
That what I thought. My cobra is 2011 vintage. I'm very interested but am concerned with shipping. Could you get an estimate for 66856?

·
Charter Member
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes. I figure shipping would be significant for most. So if someone could use them, I was including shipping in the above price.
I’ll PM you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts