Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did the cables (the ones that limit the axle drop) come in the same box as the other 3 Link components? Mine are not it the box with the other 3 Link components or any of the other boxes although I have not yet opened up all of the packaging within the boxes.

Skip

·
1,743 Posts
Hi Skip,
11075 Steel Straps They are in a 5 X 7" baggie and could be almost anywhere.

[ November 25, 2004, 11:37 PM: Message edited by: 1HOTSC ]

·
Registered
131 Posts
skip i think your car was on the truck w/mine they were going to al. when they dropped mine mon.
are you missing jam nuts for 3 link and upper control arms.i am missing a piece on every critical part to make it a roller

·
Senior Charter Member
1,600 Posts
Guys,
I just received and installed my 3-link (retrofit on MK1) and there were not any axel straps with it. I thought that you don't need them with the 3-link???
Thanks,
Ron FFR1738

·
Senior Charter Member
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JWATK,

I have jam nuts for the rear but my front control arms are back ordered also along with seats, side pipes, and many other misc parts. I've been trying to get the front LCA from Forte but they are back ordered also. I'll have at best a two wheel roller for a while.

I found my straps pacakged in box 1.

I actually have some extra bolts and nuts from the 3 link. No idea where they go. My guess is there is some duplicate hardware for both 3 link and 4 link install.

Thanks

Skip

1 - 7 of 7 Posts