Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after waiting patiently for the last six weeks for my 3-link kit, it arrived! No battery box, and missing a couple of spacers. No big deal, I can fab most stuff. So, I start the install, take out the battery, bolt on the new sub-frame, and lower panhard bar housings. Get to the part where you assemble the heim joints, and realize they shipped me 4 left-handed joints instead of two right and two left-hand threaded joints!!! (Swearing ensues for about ten minutes until I calm down and drink two more beers)

Well, now it's saturday and I suppose I have to wait until monday to call up F-5 and ream them, hoping they have and will send the right joints overnight! Anyone know where I can get the right-hand threaded heims in case they don't have them in stock? Scott

·
Premium Member
12,393 Posts
If all else fails, I have 2 extra ones. I'd be happy to ship them to you if you return them when you get the correct ones from FFR.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
658 Posts
They get their Heim joints from QA1. How do I know? Well, I received 3 rights and 1 left with my 3-link, and they finally got the last one to me and it came from QA1. You can (probably) order them directly from their website. Good luck... :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts