Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
9,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*** THANK YOU - ENDED 1/20/2009 ***

Here's your chance to become a Supporting Member at a discount of $50 off a lifetime membership or $25 off a yearly membership.

Click here to join: http://www.ffcars.com/forums/payments.php

If you are already a member or just want to make a contribution without joining, please click here to donate an amount that you choose.

As a member you get access to the unmoderated Clubhouse forum, more Private Message space, more Picture Gallery space and discounts on FFCars.com logo items that are offered from time-to-time. Best of all, you get to show your support for the site by getting your Supporting Member Stars.

Just getting access to the Clubhouse is worth a few bucks. Discussions include how to run and improve the forum, how to improve our government, and much, much more.

There are some crazy personalities floating in the Clubhouse, but most of all you get to help us direct the site. Clubhouse discussions include how to improve and run FFCars.com. We take action on many suggestions from the Clubhouse and openly discuss what can help the site become better.

Your dollars go to improve the site and help pay the bills around here. This past year we added iTrader, Photo hosting, Gallery, and other cool features.

Happy Holiday's and thanks for your support!

- Bill

·
Senior Charter Member
1,814 Posts
Are the prices shown in that link already marked down $50 and $25?

·
Moderator Ad Nauseum
18,585 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
3,417 Posts
Done.

I should've done this a year ago based on the value that I've gotten from the forum.

Mike

·
Mid Ohio Loopster
1,980 Posts
Just sent in my payment also, and should have done it last year also. Thanks for keeping the site up so I have a place to hang out Bill.

Scott

·
Senior Charter Member
1,814 Posts
Thanks, I'm in.

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
I've lost my stars

Hey Bill,

Just got the notice that my renewal would be coming up then on Monday I received an auto e-mail of a paypal confirmation for my renewal so I thought everything was good. But now my stars are gone and I'm locked out of the pub and all the "good" pictures Don says he posting.

Can you look into this and get me back on the good boy list? Glad to continue being a paying member and thanks to you and all the Mods for the hard work you do on this site.

Randy

·
Moderator Ad Nauseum
18,585 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
100 Posts
I'm in too.

Bill,

Just paid for a "Lifetime Membership" through Paypal. Thanks for your hardwork.

Krash

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
Missed it by THAT much...

:blush: Yeah - it figures - I signed up as a Gold Lifetime Supporting Member 10 days ago at full price.

Story of my life, a day late, a dollar short, any line I get in will be the slowest one, etc, etc, etc! :biggrinking:

Oh well - the CS lawsuit thread made me sign up when I did !!

Steve

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
Add another one! Should have done this sooner.
Thanks for everything you guys do for us. I lurked on this forum for nearly 10 years before I finally pulled the FFR trigger a few months ago.

John

·
Charter Member
450 Posts
I can't live longer than five years if I join.

Les Edwards wrote: "I went to the link and got a reply of "Invalid Currency". How do I join?"

I got the same thing and it said that my "life Membership" was five years long. I know I am old but I was planning on living longer than five years. HELP!

·
New
979 Posts
Done. Paypal sure makes it easy. Thanks to all who make this forum possible - and my car easier to build. Darrel

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
I got the same thing and it said that my "life Membership" was five years long. I know I am old but I was planning on living longer than five years. HELP!
Don't know about the currency thing, but if you read the text on the signup page, it says:

Lifetime Supporting Member. Get access to the private Club House forum to help guide the forum, extra private message space, extra uploading privlages. 4 Gold Stars to show your support. Ignore the 5 year software text, it's a lifetime membership.
Steve

·
601 Posts
error

1 - 20 of 27 Posts