Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided to sell my roadster as my garage is too full and I'm not driving it enough to justify the cost of insurance. FFR 2603 is a MK1.5 that was built by Jeff Fick with a lot of help from FFR renowned David Borden. I purchased it from Jeff about 3 years ago and Jeff's build site is still up at http://www.norcal-cobras.com/fick/BuildHome.html. I've added the FFR lower control arms, a Mass Flo intake system, and leather steering wheel. I have 8900 miles on it so it's all sorted out. A few of the options are IRS, Power Steering, 315 rear 275 front compmotive wheels, 5.0 motor from 93 mustang with 49K miles, roller rockers, E-cam, March pulley system, 4 into 4 ceramic coated headers/pipes, Breeze carpet, heater, midnight blue/silver stripes, hidden body mounts and hinges, all body and paint by the Street Rod painter, custom car cover, plus more. Asking $31,000. I have complete set of receipts. If your interested email me at [email protected] for details or pictures. I can make a CD and send it to you if your interested. I live in the Beaverton Oregon area.

Thanks,
Bruce Harding

·
Registered
53 Posts
Bruce, I am lookin to buy a ffr, you mentioned something that i have been wondering about, how much were you paying for your insurance? full cov erage i presume? Thanks alot, its going to really help out with my budget....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts