Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
From a post that Richard had made earlier.
"The site is "Ustream" and the link or search is pdg25hourthunderhill

·
Registered
58 Posts
Here is the link

Ustream.Tv
Those are stored feeds from yesterday. Unfortunatey it does not apear to be live today. There is one team streaming live from the cockpit however the camera angle is such htat it has too much dark cockpit. The camera, seeing this dark condition opens its auto iris however this causes the outside race track to be totally too bright and very washed out. WIll probably be better in the evening when the ambient sunlight is much lower. If they just moved the camera forward to take in less of the dark cockpit the live, onboard streaming would be very good.

You can search for their live link on Ustream. Here is the info from that team................
“Broadcasting live at http://ustre.am/P4Me

Watch Now

Looking forward for some live action from the GTM team!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Anyone know what happened to Bootham racing? They are 38th after nearly an hour but are running 10 seconds a lap faster than those around them in the race.

In fact, I think they moved 10 laps up in the time it took me to write this - no, scratch that. They are 59th now, and still running 10 seconds a lap faster. Not sure what is going on.

PDG is in 8th and looking good.

Martin

·
Junior Charter Member
425 Posts
I think Boothman may have got a penalty. I saw them come in for a pit stop and then they came in the next lap again but didn't stop in the pits.

JC

edit: they are 20 laps down from the leaders in 62nd place. PDG is shown in 5th place.

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
Team PDG is in 11th spot overall and only 8 laps behind the overall leader.
I did not check the class standings.

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
The guys are currently running in 4th overall and I think 3rd in class if I read the board correctly.
8 laps down from the overall leader after 183 laps and 6hrs 24min completed by the race leader.
Early days still but it looks like they are pacing well.

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
A bit of trivia, PDG is now in 3rd overall and 2nd in class
Davidson racing which is a RCR is in 10th and 8 laps down but lapping fatser by 10 sec.
Endurance racing! So much can go right and so much can go wrong.
I can't wait to see the results in the morning.
Good luck PDG!

·
Charter Member
6,164 Posts
Mark,
Is that the 363ci boss motor? Didn't have an oil pressure problem?
Trevor

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.