Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2015 IRS assembly** SOLD !

I have up for sale a New Take Out 2015 Mustang IRS. I bought it with a project in mind but That project is going to be put on the back burner.
This IRS is an aluminum center section that came out of a brand new 6Cyl. auto car. This IRS will work with FFR's new IRS system. I have the 2 piece drive shaft that can go along with the IRS if needed ( for free) The gear ratio is 3:15 which is very common for these units. PM me with any questions and I will get back ASAP. I want to offer this to the guys here on the forum before I list it on ebay. Thanks Jim *the last pic to the right is a clear picture of the IRS, But not mine. The First pic is the IRS that is for sale.
click on the 002.jpg icon for 1 more pic.

*** I paid $1,695.00 for this back in February , but will sell it here for $900.00 plus freight or pick-up . Ican ship this unit from Cumberland Md. 21502 or from Mooresville NC 28117, the IRS is currently in Md. but I am making several trips this month to the Charlotte NC area ! Might help on shipping if you are in the southern states !

Attachments

·
Junior Charter Member
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
2015 mustang IRS assembly $900.
This has had a lots of views so far, If interested pm me with an offer !

·
Junior Charter Member
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still Available !

This IRS is still available, contact me with any questions or Offers. Thanks

·
4,000 Posts
MIJ,

I am interested but let me just make sure there are no fitment issues. I contacted Jim to check and will get back to you shortly.

Thx,

Henry

·
Junior Charter Member
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MIJ,

I am interested but let me just make sure there are no fitment issues. I contacted Jim to check and will get back to you shortly.

Thx,

Henry
This IRS assembly is still available ! 65 Cobra Dude found out from FFR that this unit will fit fine BUT he want to have a different ratio and this unit does not have any oem or after market ring and pinion set available to change it to a 3:55 or 3:73. Maybe they are so new now , it will take a while to have an alternate ratio available
If the 3:15 is good for you , this is the one to get. FFR used this same set-up in the flamed 33 that they built !

·
Junior Charter Member
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If anybody is interested, Make me an Offer

I really need to sell this IRS soon ! If any of you guys are interested in this IRS, Please make me an offer ! You never know till you ask !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts