Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

· Blues n Brews
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The registration for the 2013 London Cobra Show is now open on the show website at London Cobra Show - The Ohio Cobra Club, and raffle tickets for this year's raffle car are available on the website as well. The show dates are June 20,21,22,23- 2013. This years raffle car is a Hurricane roadster, and tickets will also be available at select car shows this winter and spring, and at LCS. For all the info on the show and raffle car go to the show website, or to the club website at Ohio Cobra Club | Home. All proceeds from the show and raffle tickets go to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation to help find a cure.

· Blues n Brews
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump to the top

· Blues n Brews
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump again

· Junior Charter Member
465 Posts
I will not have my car done by then, but I still want to go! Is it okay for me to drive my truck and just drool all over everyone else's cars!!!

Kurt

Sent from my DROID RAZR

· Registered
260 Posts
Absolutely fine! I did it for years and hopefully will finally take a completed car this year. You will have a blast and probably get some great ideas then go home and start cutting up your incomplete car.

The car owners are great, it is a well run/hosted event, and the atmosphere on Saturday is phenomenal. Hope to see you there.

· Junior Charter Member
465 Posts
I am scared that I will get new ideas and so is the wife!!!

MO MONEY MO MONEY!!!!!

Me and my son are looking forward to it!!

Kurt

· Registered
592 Posts
BEST Cobra show in the nation

From my experience attending car shows and from reading Kit Car Builder Magazine, this is the BEST Cobra show in the nation.

Track days, car shows, Cobra cruises around the country side, burn-outs down Main Street, visiting with and seeing the products from the many Cobra replica vendors, listening to "famous old time" Cobra racers speak on Saturday night and sitting with your Cobra in the evenings while meeting new and old friends.

No better way to spend a few days in June.

Roy from Springboro

· Registered
1,267 Posts
Next year my ride will be done - before that - so I will be there. I try to convince John to come along, may some guys from North Texas want to jump in too...

· Registered
592 Posts
G-Pete:

It will be worth the trip.

Roy from Springboro

· Charter Member
1,774 Posts
early days of the LCS

The first few years LCS was called the DVSF and Ed Combs was the main man in charge.

At the end of the day in London Ed told everyone that we needed to clear Main Street so they could have the Strawberry Parade.

I was standing in he middle of the block not far from Ed went 50 to 60 Cobras lit up and blasted off down the street. Took maybe 90 seconds to clear out. I stood there in awl as the event unfolded with my camera at my side.
It was then that I realized that I had missed a great photo opportunity. I then took this picture.

I don't remember how many Cobras we had that year but more than 300 I think. Best year was 387.

See ya on Main Street in June.

Dwight

· Registered
592 Posts

One View of Vendor Area at 2012 Show

Roy from Springboro

· Registered
103 Posts
I am deep into bodywork now and hope to be done with the car in the Spring. I will be there either way for sure:icon18:

· Blues n Brews
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bump

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.