Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, working on a FFR 2013 with a 2006 4.6 3v Ford GT motor and a Ford Racing PCM , PDB. I got this second hand and always wanted a FFR. Anyway got things connected starter will turn over the motor, fuel pump pumping to the fuel rails with a return system. I have no spark at the plugs and no fuel injector power. I have a Ron Francis wiring system which has the coil/EFI and EFI crank wires not connected still in the footbox, haven't a clue where to connect them. I have power to the PDB but no indicator lights such as Start, PCM, ect. not sure if it only lights when started. I read that sometimes if the crank sensor fails you will not get spark or fuel injector power. I do have a 2007 Ford wiring harness as stated in the Ford Racing instruction sheet. Any help would be greatly appreciated., new to the forum, Thank, Jeff K

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello, working on a FFR 2013 with a 2006 4.6 3v Ford GT motor and a Ford Racing PCM , PDB. I got this second hand and always wanted a FFR. Anyway got things connected starter will turn over the motor, fuel pump pumping to the fuel rails with a return system. I have no spark at the plugs and no fuel injector power. I have a Ron Francis wiring system which has the coil/EFI and EFI crank wires not connected still in the footbox, haven't a clue where to connect them. I have power to the PDB but no indicator lights such as Start, PCM, ect. not sure if it only lights when started. I read that sometimes if the crank sensor fails you will not get spark or fuel injector power. I do have a 2007 Ford wiring harness as stated in the Ford Racing instruction sheet. Any help would be greatly appreciated., new to the forum, Thank, Jeff K
Installed a new crank sensor, still no spark.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How's your research so far?

Hi Gavin, still figuring out the wiring diagrams. Crank and fuel pump pressure to the fuel rails through the Ron Francis wiring but would like to have those through the PCM. I have to be within one or two wire connections to be able to get spark and fuel injection power. Might have to pull the Ford Racing harness off the car and look at it more closely. Was smooth sailing until I got to this part. Jeff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts