Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ended up getting a diesel dually to tow the big race trailer around the east coast. Now I've got to sell the nearly new F-250. Its a special edition with every option under the sun, MSRP $36,100. I'll let it go to a FFCars member for just $25,500. Here's a comprehensive list of options:
Dark Shadow Grey exterior with sport package. That includes bumpers and grill in matching color, chrome step rail, sliding rear window, and privacy glass. The matching painted bumpers in this color look amazing!!

· Black Leather Interior with two tone accents on the dash and door panel and very cool carbon fiber inserts on the doors and center console.

· 6.8L V-10, with K&N Filter

· 3.73 Ratio Limited Slip Rear Axle

· Auto Locks, Auto Lamps and Remote Keyless Entry

· 8800# GVWR Package

· Shift on the Fly 4x4

· Telescoping Heated Tow Mirrors with turn signals built in

· Roof Clearance Lights

· Adjustable Gas/Brake Pedals. This is great for someone with shorter legs, you can bring the pedals up and not have to lower the seat.

· Trailer Hitch Receiver and tow package

· CAPTAINS CHAIRS, if you have never sat in these chairs you don't know what you are missing. I swear they are more comfortable than the lazy boy at home.

· 6-way power seat

· Bed Liner

· Upgraded tires to Bridgestone Revo, these are great in show or mud and don't add any road noise, a true engineering marvel.

· Super Heavy Duty Floor Mats that hold the water and crud

· Plenty of Manufacturer Warranty

This truck has been babied and is in like new condition. I do all the maintenance myself because I don't trust anyone else. Every oil change at 3000 miles and I only use Mobil 1 synthetic. About half of the miles are highway and it's never been off-road or mistreated in anyway. If you have any questions or want to see more pictures don't hesitate to email me. If you need pictures or anything just email me.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts