Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Stig
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***Ceramic Coated Mk3 Sidepipes FOR SALE***

Silver Ceramic Coated set of side pipes, used on my brother's FFR for 2 years/ 1600 miles. One of the pipes has a couple scratches on the underside of the pipe from scraping somewhere, but nothing bad and not visible once installed unless you are looking under the car. There are some small mini-scratches here and there from use. No chips in the ceramic coat. I believe these were Jet Hot coated. New price was over $900 with coating. I'll sell this pair for $499 OBO. NO SHIELDS INCLUDED.

Shipping extra - Probably around $50 in CONUS. Paypal preferred. I can split the fees with you if you like.

Contact VEN - vdshenoy at gmail dot com

Ceramic coated ones - I have taken the shield off one side to show the scratch underneath

Scratch - Can probably be buffed out for the most part. It's on the underside of the muffler, so its not visible at all once installed, even if installed without the heat shield.

·
Registered
188 Posts
where are you located? and do you have pictures?

·
The Stig
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where are you located? and do you have pictures?
Sorry, I hadn't updated my profile information. I'm in Austin, TX. I just got done building my FFR with a lot of help from Tom Mauldin of Texas Venom. Now comes the fun portion of registering and titling it!

Pics of the stainless pipes can be found on my car's build page on Tom's wedsite -http://texasvenom.com/Venomous%20Finished.htm . They have not been cleaned or polished up in any of these pictures by the way. They just need some good old elbow grease.

I'll get you pictures of the Ceramic coated one's tomorrow.

Ven

·
Premium Member
5,159 Posts
Are the stainless pipes FFR or Gas-n?

·
The Stig
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BUMP!! Will take best offer, need these out of the garage. My quiet pipes get here soon!

·
Mid Ohio Loopster
1,980 Posts
The stainless pipes are FFR's, not Gas-n pipes for your information.

Hope this helps with the sale.

·
The Stig
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ALL PMs REPLIED!! Sorry, FFCars was not sending me PM notifications via email and I didn't check here...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts