Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Administrator
7,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just laid out over 2K for a new I-Squared system with the optional security module and other goodies and a full set of gauges from Kirkham. Thank you FFCars!

Please tell me I did the right thing. That one hurt a bit.

I have to go now and apply a field dressing to the 'ol wallet. It's not looking too good... :(

·
Charter Member
1,000 Posts
Kirkam guages i do not no but I-squared is some of the best money you spent so far.

·
just another builder
8,238 Posts
you'll be happy with the I^2 stuff
How do the kirkham gauges compare to the classics in price?

·
Snake Charmer
3,464 Posts
You can not go wrong with either. Both an easy install, and both will work.

Oh and they both look good !!! So you win 3 ways, or 6 if you count the 3 points for each purchase.

"Come to FFCars - we'll spend your money"
:D

·
FFR Craftsman
5,834 Posts
Dave, you DO know that to house that fancy looking I-Squared box, you're going to need to go to DWC and get their box to hold it in. :D

Oh darn, more money!

·
FFCobra Craftsman
6,103 Posts
Dave,

I feel your pain. I am in the planning stages and keep adding must haves to my build spreadsheet. It seems like I add a couple hundred $$ a month just from reading this cursed forum

The other night I first saw the post & pics of the Kirkham guages. I went to bed and told my wife I just spent $1000 - she was like what!!! I said these cool new guages for the cobra. She was "But you haven't even started building one". I said, I know, but when I do, I am going to buy them, so I just figured I would break the ice! LOL.

BTW, did you know that for $1500, you can add a second MAF to Chris's MASS FLOW system and have it look like dual quads!!! No performance gain, but damn, that has to look really cool!!!

·
FFCobra Addict
925 Posts
[ January 17, 2007, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: Crash Dummy ]

·
Junior Charter Member
5,413 Posts
Dave,
How are the gauges lit around the dial or through the dial. I am seriously considering these full electric full sweep gauges with reverse speedo isn't found anywhere else.

·
Junior Charter Member
275 Posts
I know how you feel. I just put down $10k in the drivetrain in the past month. It hurts!

Greg

·
Junior Charter Member
5,413 Posts
David,
Thanks for pointing the gauges out on this forum. You just cost me another grand.

·
Banned
608 Posts
Seeing green go bye-bye. It's what makes the world go round. Have fun and enjoy. I know you will. ;) Also the sun will rise tommorow; it's all good.

Cheers
Mac

·
FFCobra Addict
925 Posts
[ January 17, 2007, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: Crash Dummy ]

1 - 20 of 46 Posts