Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 2" filler neck and my tank has a straight 2" inlet, but I need a 90 degree fitting to connect to it. Does anyone know where I can get a 2" fuel filler hose with a 90" bend in it. Or, a 2" 90 degree metal tube to connect into the line to use hoses to connect it all up?

Thanks, Bob

·
ff cobra master craftsman
2,782 Posts
i have the new ffr fuel cell i want to eliminate the curved portion of the mustang filler, i was told you can use a good quality radiator hose,or
you could call fuel safe or atl fuel cells they sell tubing i dont know if you can bend it into a 90 or not they also sell elbows , or you could go to a muffler shop and have a tube bent up.

·
ff cobra master craftsman
2,782 Posts
i found a hose at nappa part number 8634 it fit
my application, i used the mustang fill tube
and cut it straight then used the nappa hose to connect to the fuel safe fuel cell i had to stretch the top to fit over the mustang part and it went right on the fuel cell extension, it cost
16.00, note it is a radiator hose.

·
Registered
344 Posts
you can also try and use a prebent emt(thinwall 2") 90 degree bend i think you can buy them at home depot. i had to relocate the hose on my pickup and used 1 1/2 emt bend for that before worked great. later

1 - 4 of 4 Posts