Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had such great luck with my yard sale post, I figured I put this up and see what happens!!
It's a great car that does not run. It will need fuel and return lines, interior finish welding and seats installed, and various small assembly and a battery to run.
Black, Second owner (bought in 98) started building years ago, to many other projects now. only 5K miles on 98 takeout motor, Vortech S trim, After-cooler, custom heat exchanger, power pipe, Pro-M 77, Canton pan and windage tray, all XRP fittings, Fluidyne radiator, Bassani mid length headers, Alum flywheel, Spec stage III clutch, TKO,PRO 5.0, Alum drive shaft, Steeda spacer, 4.10s, Diff girdle, Cust Torque arm and panhard bar, Coil over Koni yellows all around, Adj Griggs lower rear arms, Full Griggs World challenge front susp, Wilwood SL6R brakes with therm-lok pistons, 13.125x1.25 rotors, with ducting , 18x 9 front , 18x10.5 rear 325 tire, inner fender lips trimmed. Gutted for cage, thru the floor Griggs sub frame connectors installed but not finish welded. .
Cobra Suzuka GT seats with FIA mount. Never crashed, body getting dinged and scratched up moving from place to place. lots more, just cant think of it all. I love it, but I have too much on many projects I was building it to be a street /road race car, so it has coil-over DA Koni yellows all around, Griggs world Challenge front susp with adj lower arms, bump steer kit and billet CC plates.
The rear is a custom adj torque arm and panhard bar.
K-member /
Griggs Racing Products
Lower arms
Griggs Racing Products
Caster/camber plates
Griggs Racing Products
Bump steer kit
Griggs Racing Products
struts
Griggs Racing Products
Coil over kit
Griggs Racing Products
Rear lower c arms
Griggs Racing Products
rear coil overs
Griggs Racing Products
I had a race car fab shop custom make the Torque arm and Panhard bar.
It is similar in mounting design to the Maximum Motorsports and allows differential service with the arm attached
The car is supper rigid, has full length sub-frame connectors and a center tied Griggs "thru the floor frame kit.
The front brakes are Wilwood SL6R with full therm-lok pistons and heat shield. The rear brake are stock.
Also have additional 96 4V core motor (#7 piston hurt) that is avail at additional cost .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts