Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Los Angeles and it's time for me to truly dedicate some effort into buying and/or building a roadster. As a result, my current car must go to make room and get some cash to start on this project.

So, here it is: A beautiful Tuxedo Black with Light Saddle interior 1969 Corvette Stingray Convertible. 1969 and 1970 were probably the best C3 years. They worked out the bugs of 1968 and the horsepower was still high before being choked to death by emissions standards.

This 1969 Vette is a nice driving, great running example of an unmolested vehicle. It has a 350 engine with 300 hp, Automatic. It has tilt and telescoping wheel, saddle vinyl interior with clean carpets and a solid dash (no cracks). It's an air conditioned car and the AC works. It has a crappy after market radio but it appears the dash/radio bezels are still intact, just waiting to be restored.

The car has 4 wheel power disc brakes as well. The only missing option is it does not have power windows. The headlights go up and down well and dim/bright works. All lights/turn signals work and even the fiber optics still work! The wiper door operates fine but the wipers themselves don't move (no idea why). Rallye wheels with good tires and solid tread. The frame and birdcage are both solid with no rust. Chrome is in good shape with one small spot at rear right split bumper.

The car runs great, shifts smoothly. New aluminum radiator, hoses, etc. Over $1,000 in suspension work recently completed with receipts. New shock, bearings, bushings, pads, etc. Very smooth on the road. New starter.

Car is licensed and tagged through November 2012. Clean California car and clear title in hand. Smog exempt.

It will need a new convertible top (less than $200 online) and a buff and polish on the paint. Other than those two items, it's great. I love driving and enjoying this car but I have been fantasizing about a roadster for a very long time.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Damon

I'm asking 19,000 OBO.

:icon22: I am also open to a trade for a roadster in various stages of completion depending on the particular vehicle, stage it's in and details. I don't think a straight trade for a finished roadster is realistic, but I'm definitely open to it if it could work out.:001_tt1: :icon22:

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts