Factory Five Racing Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
My billboards need replacing. I am running 15x8 and 15x10 hallibrands, IRS on my MKIV. I am thinking of trying out a radial tire. Maybe the Mickey Thompson Sportsman S/R.

No real issues with the billboards, I love the look, just want to try a radial to see how they ride.

Any chance folks with 15" could post a pic of their ride, what they have and how they like it? Thanks a lot.

View attachment 365711
My billboards need replacing. I am running 15x8 and 15x10 hallibrands, IRS on my MKIV. I am thinking of trying out a radial tire. Maybe the Mickey Thompson Sportsman S/R.

No real issues with the billboards, I love the look, just want to try a radial to see how they ride.

Any chance folks with 15" could post a pic of their ride, what they have and how they like it? Thanks a lot.

View attachment 365711

View attachment 365711
Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Car

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have Avons and they're great. Of course, they are pricey. I have 15,500 miles on them and expect to get at least a few more thousand miles. Maybe I'll make it to 20,000.
Without a doubt I'll buy them again.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts