Factory Five Racing Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,732 Posts
I started autocross and the 15” tire problems made themselves plain. I actually love the big bologna tires they look correct to my old eyes
There are some nice less expensive packages at American Muscle for the grippy setup I am looking for

·
Junior Charter Member
424 Posts
Here is my view on the 15 inch tires. Had BFG's with age and hardness changed MT SR's. Love em and stick pretty good. Better stick than the ST's and Cobra tires. The Cobra and ST's are the same tire. Anything is better than the BFG's IMO. I have heard the Cobra"s work very well for street driving even with high HP and torque. 26 lbs in SR's seem to work best for me.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Here is my view on the 15 inch tires. Had BFG's with age and hardness changed MT SR's. Love em and stick pretty good. Better stick than the ST's and Cobra tires. The Cobra and ST's are the same tire. Anything is better than the BFG's IMO. I have heard the Cobra"s work very well for street driving even with high HP and torque. 26 lbs in SR's seem to work best for me.
About time for new tires for me...Looking at their site I can't make sense on how they measure their tires > https://mickeythompsontires.com/street-tires/sportsman-s-r . Right now I'm running BFGoodrich Radial TAs.
Up Front-P/235/60R15.
Rear-P275/50R15.
Do they make em my size ? Thanks much.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts