Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
he who lives by the sword. gets shot by those who
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, finally made it to 1000, (yeah Rob, I have a ways to catch up!!!!!!!!) This place is the place to be,no matter what the question, or dilema, this is where to find the answer!!!! Great People, great Cars and most of all, meet great friends!
Thanks to everyone for getting me here!
Ben :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rod,
I just make 1000, and here you are about to double that, what's up with this? :D How goes your progress? Hope the fastener's aren't keeping you grounded!
51 more days and I'll be headed to San Diego,Ca. Paradise only lasts so long! I've enjoyed it though,I am tired of the never changing climate though,(not a bad thing)just tired of the "same old, same old" most people would die to trade for the view I see everyday!
Guess my turn is up, six years has been enough.
Have a good one!
Ben

·
Non-Traditionalist (I'm not a purist, just look at
3,008 Posts
Thanks for the freebie Ben!

·
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sergio,
I doubt I'd ever be able to catch up to the "Master"
Since I have your attention,I am going to send a PM to you, I need to ask a few things about Cobra4me and the Housing situation in your Nieghborhood...... Thanks guys!

By the way, Rocket Scientists car should be on the road to Wayne's soon! Left Colorado today!
Ben

·
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Earl,
Newbie? I think not! newbies are for Bootcamps! :D :D :D :D Yeah, I'm a rookie, but I'm hoping to fix that reallllllllllllll soon!
Ben

1 - 15 of 15 Posts