Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Charter Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read someones post about recieving thier newsletter and there was a discount of a $1000.00 for the first 100 roadster purchases??? Sorry i did not pay close enough attention the first time ,anyone got any answers for me on this one???
:rolleyes:

·
Senior Charter Member
647 Posts
AS THE NEWSLETTER SAYS $1000.00 OFF FOR THE FIRST 100 FOLKS TO ORDER THEY ALSO REDUCED THE PRICE OF THE COUPE BY $5000.00 BY CHANGING WHAT YOU RECEIVE WITH THE KIT , YOU CAN BUILT THE COUPE WITH THE REGULAR 8.8 MUSTANG AXLE NOW THE IRS IS AN OPTION THE COUPE PACKAGE IS $14990.00 NICE CAR FOR THE MONEY.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I called FFR yesterday to confirm the discount. They said that anyone can get the discount and you don't need the news letter. Just call them and ask for it! The lady on the phone said that they will probably hit the 100 mark in about three weeks, so you better act fast!

Thanks,

Tom

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,021 Posts
I ordered my on the 5th and got it - best deal in town.

·
Gruntled Member
264 Posts
Patience, Paul. Patience. Deep breaths... Deep breaths...

Hopefully the Cobra Gods will smile on us when our times come, and there'll be more rebates. Then again, maybe one of us will take home FFR4000 for free!

Keep the dream alive...

·
7,097 Posts
Then again, maybe one of us will take home FFR4000 for free!
Anyone know what number they are on?

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
LOL Steve. perhaps

Did they actually say they were giving 4000 away for free? It thought that was a thread someone started saying "it would be cool if they did give away 4000"

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,021 Posts
Haven't received delivery date yet. I ordered through Moore Performance in Oak Harbor. I haven't paid the balance yet so I don't think that I can get a deliveryt date out of FFR. And that's OK since we're trying to get another local buyer or two so we can cut the shipping cost down.

Right now, I don't care when I get it (well. . . . not really) - but I've made the commitment to build and have put my money where my mouth is

·
Gruntled Member
264 Posts
I asked Dave (David Smith of FFR) during the last chat about giving kit #3000 (FFR4000) away, and he said YES. I don't suppose they are legally bound to do it, but I sure hope they do. He said they've done it before. It's all recorded in the transcript. ;)

I have NO idea when FFR4000 is due to roll out, or when they plan to officially declare they'll give it away.

·
Senior Charter Member
332 Posts
You guys rock...I just called factory five today and they credited me $1000.00 on my kit that I had just ordered...So now I can afford to order more parts...thanks alot...later...

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Since the lead time is down to around a month. Anyone know how long FFR will postpone a delivery date when you order?

·
Charter Member
134 Posts
I ordered my roadster kit on 8-8-02 and they gave me a delivery date of 8-17. I had them move this back to the 24th to give me alittle more time to get ready. I'm calling in the mornning to find out if I can get the disount because it sure would help. Let the fun begin.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,132 Posts
FFR graciously delayed my kit delivery date 8 Weeks per my request, really helped me get some other business in order first. Now I just need $2000 for the IRS upgrade :confused:

See Ya

Jeff E.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts